Monthly Archive for: ‘October, 2017’
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Room Leader, who will be responsible for the learning, well-being and general care of the children within the setting. You will plan and prepare for enhanced learning and development using EYFS guidelines, ensuring that the children’s learning, development, safety and safeguarding needs are fully met.
You will need to be enthusiastic and have experience of working with very young children.
You will be required to:
– Have a passion for children and childcare and their learning;
– Have a minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or equivalent qualification;
– Have a high awareness of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework and pedagogy;
– Have a good, professional level of spoken and written English;
– Take responsibility of a group of key children;
– Plan a range of interesting, age appropriate activities;
– Create engaging learning environments;
– Have a keen eye for health and safety and safeguarding issues;
– Be proactive, self-motivated and able to pay attention to detail;
– Build positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues and have a flexible approach.
This post is temporary to cover staff absence. The role is for 32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year.
Please download the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download – Application Form for Candidates
Download – Foundation Stage Worker
Closing date: 16/11/2017